April 6, 9 am - 12 pm
Presenter: Patricia Wohleser, Chartered Accountant – RLB
At some point in our lives, we may have thought of being our own boss and open a small business of our own. To be self-employed goes from having income for babysitting services, to owning registered corporations. This workshop will help us understand these definitions and learn about:
- What is the meaning of being “self-employed”
- What is a Small Business?
- What type of expenses are deductible and which ones are not?
- When should I incorporate my business and what is the advantage of it?
- What is the cost to incorporate?
- When should I register for HST?
- Tax treatment for business losses
- Tax saving tips
Please call Dayami at 519-836-2222 ext 225 to register (Free)