- Develop marketing plan intended for creating a 150th Anniversary event hosted by Newcomer youth at IS-GW.
- Create marketing material to promote agency and event
- Work with fellow newcomer youth to organize an youth driven celebration showcasing arts and community
- Work with the community to promote the event; including obtaining sponsors, supporters etc.
- Develop an event timeline and proposed activities for the day
- Uses social media to increase Facebook traffic
This position is 30 hours per week, for 8 weeks to start May 15, 2017.
Please note that it is dependent on funding through the Summer Jobs Program.
IS-GW is committed to inclusive hiring practices. We strongly encourage newcomer youth to apply.
Application Deadline: Friday April 28th. Submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org