Settlement Orientation and Referral

If you are a permanent resident, convention refugee, protected person, live-in caregiver, refugee claimant, naturalized Canadian citizen or a Minister’s permit holder, our settlement counsellors can help you:

  • get to know Guelph and its resources
  • with referrals to community services
  • fill out government forms and applications
  • search for a job through employment counselling and job search skills
  • enroll in school and training programs
  • with short-term, non-therapeutic counselling
  • with advocacy
  • understand your rights, entitlements, and responsibilities

Please call 519.836.2222 to book an appointment

Funded by: