Click on the image above to see the full poster.
Click on the links below for reliable, up-to-date information about COVID-19
Government of Canada
- information about coronavirus (COVID-19), includes health, financial, travel information
- self-assessment tool if you think you have symptoms
- Find out how COVID-19 restrictions affect immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services HERE.
Canada Revenue Agency - COVID-19: changes to Canadian taxes and benefits
Province of Ontario
- multiple languages
- information about coronavirus (COVID-19) includes status of cases in Ontario
- self-assessment tool if you think you have symptoms CLICK HERE
- COVID-19 testing locations (including pharmacies) search tool CLICK HERE
- NEW (November 2020) COVID-19 Response Framework - the five levels of public health measures
PUBLIC HEALTH AGENCY OF CANADA Information updated May 28, 2020
Know the Facts About COVID-19 information page and poster available in multiple languages.
Help Reduce the Spread of COVID-19 information page and poster available in multiple languages.
Physical Distancing information page and poster available in multiple languages
How to Safely Use a Mask or Face-Covering information page and poster available in multiple languages
Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health - COVID-19 information for the public
Public Health COVID-19 Call Centre:
519-822-2715 ext. 7006 (health-related questions including symptoms, close contacts or travel) available Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 4:00pm
519-822-2715 ext. 4020 (non-health-related questions including business or workplace concerns, social distancing/face covering questions or non-emergency reporting) available Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Assessment Centres in Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph PLEASE NOTE: You must call ahead for an appointment.
City of Guelph response to Coronavirus
- Information and resources including updates on city services
An interactive guide to benefits available to Canadians affected by COVID-19
- compiled by CBCnews
- information about how to protect yourself from fraud and cyber crime
ISGW Physical Distancing flyer
- includes translations in Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, Nepali, Spanish, Tigrinya and Vietnamese.
Storybook for kids, by kids about COVID-19
- a pdf for download is available in many languages