Annual Tax Clinic during March and April
We hold free tax preparation clinics during March and April for lower income newcomers or families with simple tax situations. Our volunteer tax preparers and staff all receive training through the Canada Revenue Agency. For an appointment during the clinic time, please call 519-836-2222.
- Single individuals with an income of $30,000 or less
- Single parent with one child: $35,000 or less (each additional child add $2,500)
- A married or common law couple: $40,000 or less (each additional child add $2,500)
- Interest income limited to under $1,000
CLICK HERE for the complete schedule and a list of documents to bring to your appointment.
NOTE: Our volunteers CANNOT complete returns with Deceased, Bankruptcy, Capital Gains, Self-Employment, Rental income or Employment Expenses.
We offer individual appointments to low-income, new immigrants who are filing income tax for the first time. To book an appointment, call 519-836-2222.
CLICK HERE to watch a video from Canada Revenue Agency: New to Canada? Learn About Taxes
Income Tax Workshops
We run an Income Tax Workshop for newcomers (usually in February or March) where participants learn about:
- the Canadian tax system
- how to file an income tax return
- taxpayer rights and responsibilities
- when and what you need to file your return
This seminar is FREE and delivered in English in partnership with the Canada Revenue Agency.
For information or to register for this workshop, contact Dayami at 519-836-2222, ext, 225 or email: email@example.com