Join us online using Zoom for this session.
Presented in Spanish
Thursday, April 1
5:00pm - 6:00pm
In this session we will discuss:
- The development and approval process of the vaccines
- COVID-19 vaccines in Canada
- Answer common misconceptions and questions
- Getting the vaccine in Guelph
- How to pre-register for an appointment on the WDG Public Health website
We’re pleased to have a representative from Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health join us at these sessions!
CLICK HERE to view the PDF flyer
To register for this workshop, CLICK HERE.
Questions? Contact Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-836-2222, ext. 259